header

bloglovin feedburner facebook google plus pinterest Image Map

pages

sponsor home freebies link parties deals contact Image Map

July 22, 2013

Meditation Monday

Welcome back to another round of Meditation Monday.  Here is this week's image:

Pinterest Source
 
This quote totally hits the right spot for me today.  I've felt like I have been standing in a storm for a few weeks now.  Nothing to serious, just a lot of little things to deal with and feeling off course.  I like the idea of not fighting the storm, but simply adjusting my sails and working with it.  

Many years ago I used to sail with a crazy Englishman.  Besides teaching me to appreciate a warm Milwaukee's Best (long sails, not enough cooler space); he used to tell us all the time that the best winds come with the storm.  The man had us sailing in snow and freezing rain, but he was right, great wind!  You just have to know how to use it.  Make the right adjustment and you'll soar.

This week I am going to focus more on those sail adjustments.  I can sit here and complain about the storm, or I can take the helm and sail!









Looking to grow your blog? I have Sponsor Spots open this week - priced to fit any budget, including FREE! Hop over to my sponsor page for more details.



 

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful quote and the perfect mindset! Thanks for your lovely comment too.

    Thanks so much for linking up!

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quote and your attitude :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips